Most people, throughout their working lives, collect a number of different pension plans which are then parked in a drawer somewhere and forgotten about until they mature.
The result? Your pension may not be worth as much as it could be...
To ensure you get the best from your pension, you need to:
- Continually assess your investments and contributions
- Have a full understanding of the income levels you will receive at retirement
- Ensure your Investment plan is in line with your risk appetite
- Understand your charging structure and the extent of volatility or Security of the funds you are invested in
That’s the least you need to be doing. To do it really well, to enable you to keep completely on top of your pension plans - we’ve devised the Pension Review Service.
Pensions can offer a simple, straightforward, tax-efficient route to plan for your retirement - they can also be extremely complex.
To be able to make informed decisions on what is right for you; complexity doesn’t work too well, clarity is much better.
We offer clear, unambiguous, informed advice on:
- Personal Pensions including Self Invested Personal Pensions (SIPP)
- Executive Pension Plans (EPP) and Small Self Administered Schemes (SSAS)
- Occupational and Group Pensions
- Pension Transfers
- PRSA & AVC’s
The service is unique in a number of ways and is designed to help keep you fully on top of your pension plans, maintain the suitability of investments and make sure your contributions are adequate.
Our service includes:
- Consolidating your existing pension plans
- Managing your pension funds within your defined risk parameters
- Ongoing active monitoring of your pension funds
- Access to ongoing professional pension advice
We can offer access to a wide variety of investment options to suit your attitude to risk from low risk or 100% capital secure option to higher risk and alternative investments.
Investment options include:
- 100% Capital Secure Bonds/Funds
- Tracker Bonds
- Equity Bonds/Funds
- Property Bonds/Funds
- Currency Funds
- Absolute Returns Funds
- Government & Corporate Bond Funds
- Commodity Funds
- Exchange Traded Funds
For more information on our Retirement Planning services please Click Here to contact us
(*While the review itself is Free of charge, if you take out a new pension/ transfer to a new provider, we will be remunerated directly from the life assurance/ pension provider)
Free* Pension Review Service